Portia and Scarlett: The Black Collection
Style code: PS325B Black
- Long sleeve design
- Deep V sweetheart neckline
- Crystal detailing along the neckline
- Bolero style sleeves (non-detachable)
- Fully lined
- Mini length
We want you to love your purchases from Portia and Scarlett so if that's not the case here are the procedures to follow:
Portia and Scarlett accepts returns on online orders within 30 days of the delivery date (unless faulty) in the form of a Portia and Scarlett EGift Voucher.
We are happy to accept an exchange of any item purchased that is unused, unwashed, and still fitted with all store tags and labels. To be eligible for exchange, items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- We are happy to issue you a refund in the form of a Portia and Scarlett EGift Voucher which has no expiry date. Items that are deemed faulty will be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time frame (subject to Australian Consumer Law Polices). Please note that all items are carefully checked before dispatch, so any items considered to be worn or damaged will NOT be eligible for a refund or exchange. If your item is faulty upon receiving it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible to notify staff.
- An exchange/return will result in a EGift Voucher for the store. This voucher is non-expiry and can be used on any full-price item.
Please note that unless the item is faulty, the following items will not be exchanged:(a) items that have been worn, damaged or altered from their original condition;(b) sale items, marked down items, items sold during promotions.
(a) POSTAGE AND FEES
Unless an item is confirmed to be faulty, postage fees and rush fees cannot be refunded. Return postage costs are the customer’s own expense.
Our orders are automatically processed so we regret that we are unable to make any changes or to your order after placement. Cancellations are not accepted. Please refer to our returns policy on our website.
(c) FAULTY/DAMAGED ITEMS
All our dresses are checked by our quality control team before they are dispatched. However, if your dress arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately and we will resolve this for you promptly! Please be advised that we do not accept return drop offs and our online department is not open to the public. Online purchases cannot be refunded in store.
To make a return, please email our returns department to email@example.com and ensure your order number and name is attached
Once your return is received they will be quality checked and you will be notified of returns processing times.